Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My First Blog!

Greetings! I am currently inrolled in an Instructional Technolgoy Class. For the class, our Professor asked us to begin a blog, in the hopes that we would be able to use this blog as a future reference to help throughout our careers. Through this blog, I intend to write about some things that I have learned within the Education profession, and also hope to learn some things from you people that are already out in the field everyday! :) For my first blog, I did want to leave a website that I found to have some valuable information for teachers on it. In my opinion, it was a huge help in understanding how technology effects, and helps the education process. Enjoy!

http://www.etech.ohio.gov/conference/index.dot

** This is a website through the state of Ohio- so its good! :)

1 comment:

  1. The conference on this web site is a good one. If you teach in Ohio, I recommend that you attend!

    ReplyDelete